COVID-19 Update from Columbia Apartments
Columbia Apartments COVID-19 Elevated Hygiene Practices from Check – in to Check-Out
We appreciate the opportunity to welcome you to Columbia Apartments and we take your safety and hygiene seriously during this COVID-19 epidemic. We have launch enhanced cleaning procedures and guidelines for our Apartments and the operations of the Building through all of our processes.
Your Cleaning Team are participating in increased personal hygiene standards utilising gloves & antibacterial hand sanitiser
- Including all entrance and exit doors, foyers, stairwells, handrails, Apartment keys and fobs, pool and seating areas and equipment, intercoms, afterhours key safe, reception counter, foyer furniture, fire exit doors and door handles all have rigorous cleaning protocols requiring all surfaces are thoroughly treated and sprayed. The surface sanitiser we use is effective against numerous pathogens, including Coronavirus.
- We have increased frequency of cleaning through all common areas and provide hand sanitiser at each lift entrance.
- Your apartment will undergo thorough cleaning and be treated with our surface sanitiser and allowed to dry with no entry until your arrival.
Guest Check-In & Departure
- All Guests will be required to register at reception. Tap & Go EFTPOS with pin is available.
- Social distancing practices will be adhered to until no longer required by Queensland Health Authorities.
It is our aim to make you feel safe and comfortable and have implemented infrared thermometer forehead testing on arrival. If you are feeling unwell it is best not to come to Columbia and invite you to organise another holiday at a future date. We recommend you bring your own PPE items which may contain hand sanitiser and facemasks.
We welcome you to contact us with any concerns you may have.